Welcome to MyAppsBundle Terms and Conditions page! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using MyAppsBundle’s website, located at www.myappsbundle.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, MyAppsBundle and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to Use Website
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for commercial purposes;
- Edit or modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You are responsible for any content that you post or upload to the website. You grant MyAppsBundle a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
You must not post or upload any content that is:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringing on any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- A virus or other harmful component.
Limitations of Liability
MyAppsBundle will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss;
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
MyAppsBundle may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
Thank you for visiting MyAppsBundle, and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.